iaedp Symposium 2022
March 24 - March 27, 2022
iaedp™ Symposium 2022's program is being created by a group of professionals like you who work in therapeutic settings with patients. It is our goal to provide an exciting, quality program that is applicable to your needs when working with patients.
Another goal, however, has to do with your experience at the conference. We select locations that provide a vacation-like experience. As part of registration, we offer breakfasts, lunches and parties at the end of learning days that allow you to reconnect with colleagues to relax and network. Surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this Four Diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats equipped with every modern convenience and a host of luxury amenities. You may choose to relax in the signature Mokara spa, dine in one of the seven restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including a 850-foot lazy river. The resort offers secluded luxury, yet easy access to area attractions like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is provided to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The resort is located just 25 minutes from the Orlando International Airport and 20 minutes from Universal Studios and SeaWorld. The Omni at Championsgate will treat you to an experience that is truly a world apart. Make your plans to leave the rest of the world behind! Join us at iaedp™ Symposium 2022 for another exciting program in a luxurious setting.
Steps and Instructions
You will be required to submit the following information:
1. Proposal Title
- The title of the Proposal (enter in title case, capitalizing only the first letter in each word.)
- Your email address, you will be sent an automatic email once the first step is submitted, with a link back to your submission.
- The category that best suits your proposal
- Methods: Didactic, Experiential, Combination of didactic and experiential or Other
- Brochure Description (In 100 words or less and in sentence case).
- Has this workshop been presented before? If so, where and when?
- Have you presented at an iaedp symposium before? If so, where and when?
- Learning Objectives
Three (3) behaviorally measurable learning objectives. Please note: measurable learning objectives must complete the following statement: "Following this presentation, participants will be able to identify, utlilize and explain... " These objectives must be addressed in presentation content and must be reflected in the Questions entered into this proposal.
- Three (3) references from journals or books published in the last 5 years, which are relevant to the effectiveness of the program content. No self-referencing please.
- Affirmation Statement
I understand that if my presentation is accepted, I must register for the iaedp™ Symposium, that my picture may be used for any/all promotion materials, and that my proposal will not be considered if the required documentation is not complete and/or if it is received after the submission deadline. Presenters will be asked to present both virtually (sessions to be recorded before the symposium) and in-person at the symposium on the specific time/date assigned. I understand and give my permission for my workshop to be recorded. These recordings become the sole property of iaedp&trade.; I understand that they may be used for online educational purposes in the future.
- Names, degrees, licenses, current affiliations, CVs, contact information, and a recent professional photograph in electronic format (jpeg).
- All Primary Presenters and Co-presenters are required to complete a CME Disclosure form.
4. Content Outline
- Your Content Outline must be 350 words or less. You may coompose, or copy and paste your Content Outline in the form. Alternately, you may upload the Content Outline as an HTML file.
5. Proposal Abstract
- Your Proposal Abstract must be 350 words or less, describing presentation ideas, themes, and goals.
- List 4 true/false questions, 4 multiple choice questions.
- Please enter questions which will be addressed directly in the presentation and can be answered by workshop participants upon conclusion of presentation. At least half of the questions and answers should relate directly to presentation objectives.
- 4 questions with True/False answers, with the correct answer identified.
- 4 questions with 4 multiple choice answers, with the correct answer identified.
- Click here to view a sample of a completed Questions and Answers form (opens in a popup window)
- Submitter will receive an automatic e-mail confirming that the proposal was submitted.
- Submitters will be automatically e-mailed a unique ID number and password.
- Proposals may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID number and password.
- No incomplete submittals will be considered.
- Please allow 60 days after abstract site closing for submission decisions.
New Submissions Closed
Friday, September 10, 2021