iaedp Symposium 2020
Symposium 2020: Vision of Hope
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
March 26 – March 29, 2020
Call for Proposals
iaedp™ Symposium 2020's program is being created by a group of professionals like you who work in therapeutic settings with patients. It is our goal to provide an exciting, quality program that is applicable to your needs when working with patients.
Another goal, however, has to do with your experience at the conference. We select locations that provide a vacation-like experience. As part of registration, we offer breakfasts, lunches and parties at the end of learning days that allow you to reconnect with colleagues to relax and network. Surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this Four Diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats equipped with every modern convenience and a host of luxury amenities. You may choose to relax in the signature Mokara spa, dine in one of the seven restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including a 850-foot lazy river. The resort offers secluded luxury, yet easy access to area attractions like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is provided to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The resort is located just 25 minutes from the Orlando International Airport and 20 minutes from Universal Studios and SeaWorld. The Omni at Championsgate will treat you to an experience that is truly a world apart. Make your plans to leave the rest of the world behind! Join us at iaedp™ Symposium 2020 for another exciting program in a luxurious setting.
Steps and Instructions
You will be required to submit the following information:
1. Proposal Title
- The title of the Proposal (enter in title case, capitalizing only the first letter in each word.)
- Your email address, you will be sent an automatic email once the first step is submitted, with a link back to your submission.
- The category that best suits your proposal
- Methods: Didactic, Experiential, Combination of didactic and experiential or Other
- Brochure Description (In 100 words or less and in sentence case).
- Has this workshop been presented before? If so, where and when?
- Have you presented at an iaedp symposium before? If so, where and when?
- Three (3) behaviorally measurable learning objectives.
- Three (3) references from journals or books published in the last 5 years, which are relevant to the effectiveness of the program content. No self-referencing please.
- Affirmation that you understand that if your presentation is accepted, you must register for the iaedp Symposium, that your picture will be used for any/all promotion materials, and that your proposal will not be considered if the required documentation is not complete and/or if it is received after the submission deadline. You understand and give permission for your presentation to be recorded (audio). These recordings become the sole property of iaedp . You understand that they may be used for online educational purposes in the future.
- Names, degrees, licenses, current affiliations, CVs, contact information, and a recent professional photograph in electronic format (jpeg).
- All Primary Presenters and Co-presenters are required to complete a CME Disclosure form.
4. Content Outline
- Your Content Outline must be 350 words or less. You may coompose, or copy and paste your Content Outline in the form. Alternately, you may upload the Content Outline as an HTML file.
5. Proposal Abstract
- Your Proposal Abstract must be 350 words or less, describing presentation ideas, themes, and goals.
- Enter 14 questions that can be answered by workshop participants upon conclusion of presentation. You must enter the following to complete your proposal submission:
- 7 questions with True/False answers, with the correct answer identified.
- 7 questions with 4 multiple choice answers, with the correct answer identified.
- Click here to view a sample of a completed Questions and Answers form (opens in a popup window)
- Submitter will receive an automatic e-mail confirming that the proposal was submitted.
- Submitters will be automatically e-mailed a unique ID number and password.
- Proposals may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID number and password.
- No incomplete submittals will be considered.
- Please allow 60 days after abstract site closing for submission decisions.